Save yourself some money and make your own homemade pumpkin spice latte friends! It’s way too easy to not whip up a warm batch for you and your family for a fraction of the price. Fill your travel mug or travel coffee cup with this easy pumpkin spice latte and your morning is ready to start amazing! and cheaper too! Pumpkin spice recipes are being shared like crazy now because tis’ the pumpkin spice season. Everything from cookies to cakes to drinks are infusing the season with warm, fragrant and seasonal deliciousness. We love all the whipped cream that gets topped on the pumpkin spice latte but you don’t have to add all those extra calories if you don’t want. Our recipe for pumpkin spice latte is totally customizable and you can adjust your flavors to how you like it. Best of all, you can have it every day of the season and not feel the burden on the pocket book. Enjoy! More Drink Recipes , Thai Iced Tea Recipe and Pumpkin Recipes Here.
Video of our Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Click Here for Pumpkin Spice Recipes for Pumpkin Spice Lovers!
Pumpkin Spice Roll is a Holiday Favorite
Everyone Loves Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cake Bars!
Check out a these cool Milk Frother Tools:
Don’t have a frother or espresso machine with a steam wand, then check out these easy options:
This recipe is for those who don't have a steam wand for their espresso machine or don't want to clog it up with the pumpkin. Customized the spices to make it your own. You can also use pumpkin spice mix, which is about 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix to replace the individual spices.
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Cloves (optional)
- 2 shots Espresso or 1 cup strong Coffee
- Whipped Cream for serving
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla, spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, & cloves)*see head note . Whisk together and heat to a low simmer, stirring regularly. Whisk or froth again just before serving (we love this little milk frother.)
- Pour the espresso or coffee in your cups. Add the pumpkin pie spiced milk. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!