Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Dip
Our pepperoni pizza cheese dip is a hit for parties or anytime you need a warm dip. When you’re craving to make an easy cheese dip recipe and you want to eat pizza but can’t decide on which one, we have the answer for you.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
You can enjoy the best of both food worlds on your next game day or party gathering. Make this awesome pepperoni pizza dip recipe! It’s two popular foods colliding into one warm and cheesy bowl. Make it for your next game day gathering, holiday, birthday party or outdoor summer grilling party. This combination of cheese, pepperoni and spices all melts down into a perfect blend of pepperoni pizza flavorings without the crust. Yeah, you won’t have pizza crust, but you can certainly replace them with some grilled bread to dive into the dip. This is the perfect game day appetizer recipe to share with your friends when you’re rooting for your favorite team to win the game.
Recipe Video for pepperoni pizza cheese dip:
The best part about this recipe for pepperoni pizza dip is that you can add spices to your taste or other ingredients for extra texture. Consider adding green onions, black olives or even some hot sauce to kick up this amazing cheese dip to your favorite heat level. Another great idea for this dip is to spread it over two sliced lengthwise baguettes. Then bake those baguettes and what you have is an amazing french bread pepperoni pizza appetizer! It will rock any game day menu and gathering for sure. You’ll be the hit of the party and everyone will be your best friend. Enjoy and let us know how you like i tin the comments below!
Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. (225g) package cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup (240ml) chopped pepperoni (save a few whole pepperoni slices for garnish topping)
- 1/2 onion , diced
- 1 cup (240ml) part skim mozzarella cheese or mix of cheddar, shredded/grated (save some for extra topping if you want)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 cup (240ml) tomato sauce (about)
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) minced parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small baking dish (about 8x8 size). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, chopped pepperoni, onion, cheese, thyme leaves, garlic salt and black pepper.Add about 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Add the cheese mixture on top of the tomato sauce in the baking dish. Add remaining sauce over the cheese mixture. (optional) Add some grated cheese on top and a few slices of pepperoni for garnish.
- Bake the dip for about 45 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and hot.
- Garnish with minced parsley and allow the dip to cool before serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
If you love Pizza (who doesn’t?) you’ll love these recipes:
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg rolls
- Amazing Skillet BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Chili Cheese Hot Dog Pizza
- Low Carb Chicken Crust Pizza KETO
- Skillet Eggplant Pepperoni Pizza
Enjoy more of our–> Party Dip Recipes
More great recipe ideas for pepperoni.