No Bake Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies – Yes!
Our no bake dark chocolate peanut butter oat cookies recipe is a hit! Easy to make for parents and kids love these as a snack. It’s a mouthful to say the long recipe but it’s worth the easy effort.
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
No bake desserts are awesome because they’re simple to make and you don’t have to heat up the oven and on a hot Summer day. Sure, cold winter days are great for oven foods and it doubles as a little heater. But on days when you don’t want to turn on the oven, but are still craving a delicious chocolate cookie, these no bake cookies are perfect for the occasion!
Great Wholesome Ingredients in These Cookies
These cookies are super scrumptious and loaded with some good stuff too: oats! Yup, oats are good for ya, so that’s the re-deeming factor in these cookies. Ha! Other than that, these cookies are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter for all those chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there. The combination of these two delicious flavors are classic and we created a no-bake cookie version that satisfies all those cravings at once. Most importantly, everyone in our test kitchen that tasted these gave these a thumbs-up not just for flavor and texture, but for the reason of them being super easy to make.
So the next time you’re in need a great potluck cookie to bring, a platter of these fantastic no bake dark chocolate peanut butter oat cookies are going to be a hit at the next party! Enjoy!
Video: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, & Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups (250 g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) Salt
- 1/3 cup (30 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup (115 g) Butter 1 stick
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (130 g) Peanut Butter
- 3 cups (245 g) Instant Oats or quick oats
- 1 cup (150 g) chopped Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 cup (90 g) Chocolate Chips
- flaky Sea Salt optional for sprinkling
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar, milk, salt, cocoa powder, butter and vanilla.Stirring regularly, bring to a simmer and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until everything is well melted and combined.
- Remove mixture from heat. Stir in peanut butter and oats. Then fold in the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into 1-2 tablespoon sized balls on to wax paper or parchment paper. Gently press to slightly flatten the balls and sprinkle with flaky sea salt (optional) on top of cookies.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes or until cookies are set firm.
You’ll Love these Other Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Peanut Butter Bars
Hope you enjoy this recipe and leave a comment below if you enjoy this along with a 5 star. Thank you! This recipe was originally published in 2017 and re-published in 2021 with new photos. More oat recipe ideas here.