Cowboy Egg Salad with Bacon, Ranch, BBQ Sauce
Our cowboy bacon ranch egg salad recipe will rock your next lunch bag! You’ll be the enjoy of everyone in the office.
Bacon Ranch Egg Salad Recipe
Our obsession with egg salad recipes never ends and this time we wanted a cowboy egg salad version loaded with bacon, ranch, bbq sauce and corn. We were craving all those flavors in every bite and after a few trials of this cowboy egg salad recipe, we nailed it! The flavors of the bbq sauce and ranch bring a creamy and smoky addition to this cowboy inspired dish. . The sweet crunch of the corn and bites of salty cheese are fabulous when you make an egg salad sandwich out of this. Lunch will never be boring! If you’re wanting a lower carb lunch just make a big bowl of greens and top it with this delicious creation. Lettuce wraps with this egg salad is fantastic as well or try these fantastic dinner rolls for egg salad sandwiches/sliders!
Watch video of our Cowboy Egg Salad Recipe:
This is the prefect potluck dish to bring to a party too. The flavors are amazing and everyone will love it. Just add it to a platter of crackers, celery sticks or crispy thin toasts. You’ll be surprised at how much they’ll love this dish as an appetizer. It’s not just for a sandwich or for lunch. It’s also wonderful for sharing too! Be ready to make a double batch of this Cowboy bacon ranch egg salad because everyone will devour this super fast.
Click here for our —> popular Cowboy Potato Salad Recipe:
Cowboy Egg Salad
- 5-6 slices (5-6 slices) bacon , cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 7-8 (7-8 ) hard boiled eggs , chopped
- 1 cup (165 g) cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup (57 g) grated cheddar cheese
- top with minced parsley or cilantro (optional)
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup (56 g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 g) ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) diced red onion or green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) kosher salt or sea salt , or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In bowl combine mayo, ranch dressing, mustard, lemon juice, diced or minced onions, chili powder, paprika, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Stir dressing well until everything is combined.
- Add the bacon, hard boiled eggs, corn, and cheese. Gently stir egg salad mixture.
- Serve with crackers, on bread for a sandwich or on top of a salad.
Here’s all—-> Awesome Egg Salad Recipes
You’ll love —> all our Salad Recipes
Click here for all —>Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
If you made this recipe please share it with us on social media, we’d love to see! Just tag us #bestrecipebox and we’d love to share it with our wonderful food community. Thanks so much Friends!