Our cowboy egg salad recipe will rock your next lunch bag! You’ll be the enjoy of everyone in the office.
Our obsession with egg salad recipes never ends and this time we wanted a cowboy egg salad version loaded with bacon, ranch, bbq sauce and corn. We were craving all those flavors in every bite and after a few trials of this cowboy egg salad recipe, we nailed it! The flavors of the bbq sauce and ranch bring a creamy and smoky addition to this cowboy egg salad. The sweet crunch of the corn and bites of salty cheese are fabulous when you make an egg salad sandwich out of this. Lunch will never be boring! If you’re wanting a lower carb lunch just make a big bowl of greens and top it with this cowboy egg salad. Lettuce wraps with this egg salad is fantastic as well or try these fantastic dinner rolls for egg salad sandwiches/sliders!
Watch the delicious video of our Cowboy Egg Salad Recipe:
Click here for our —> popular Cowboy Potato Salad Recipe:
Click here for all—-> Awesome Egg Salad Recipes
Click here for —> all Salad Recipes
Click here for all —>Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- 5-6 slices bacon , cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 7-8 hard boiled eggs , chopped
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- top with minced parsley or cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion or green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt , or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In bowl combine mayo, ranch dressing, mustard, lemon juice, diced or minced onions, chili powder, paprika, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Stir dressing well until everything is combined.
- Add the bacon, hard boiled eggs, corn, and cheese. Gently stir egg salad mixture.
- Serve with crackers, on bread for a sandwich or on top of a salad.