When you’re in need of a great cheese dip recipe for Superbowl or any gathering, you can’t go wrong by bringing a hot crab dip that’s warm, cheesy and baked in the oven. This baked hot crab dip recipe is so easy that you just might want to make a double batch: one for yourself and one for the rest of your guests. Don’t be surprised if you’ll be asked to bring this crab dip at every party.
This cheesy baked crab dip recipe is hot n’ creamy, that’s loaded with shreds of crab meat and savory spices. Serve it with chips, crackers or vegetables and believe it or not, this crab dip also makes a great sandwich spread! All you need is some lettuce, tomato and a few cucumber slices and you’ve just made a fabulous crab dip sandwich that will rock your world.
Go crab dip! And Enjoy!
Watch the video for making the Hot ‘N Creamy Baked Crab Dip:
Baked Hot Crab Dip Recipe
Yield: Serves 4-6
Total Time: 45 minutes
Please read recipe post for more recipe details and photos.
- about 8 ounces (drained net weight) lump crab meat
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Serve dip with chips, crackers, bread or for Gluten Free serve with vegetables.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, worcestershire, mayo, parmesan cheese, black pepper and green onions.
- Gently fold in lump crab meat until it's combined into the cheese mixture.
- Add the crab dip mixture into a medium casserole or baking dish.
- Bake crab dip for about 35-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, bread or vegetables.