Here’s a spicy hummus recipe that has just enough heat to make you want to eat more and best of all, it’s loaded with Sriracha hot sauce. If you’re in the mood for a quick bean dip recipe for an appetizer at a party, this Sriracha hummus recipe will do the trick. And it’ll leave everyone wanting to lick the bowl.
This homemade hummus recipe is so quick and easy, all it takes is a good blender to smooth out all the delicious ingredients. After a few minutes, you have a wonderful hummus dip that you can dunk and dip your favorite vegetables, bread, crackers or pita bread. It’s that simple, delicious and super flavorful. If you want to make it extra flavorful, just add more garlic and of course, more hot sauce if you need more heat!
Here’s our popular Easy Creamy Hummus Recipe
Watch the video for making the Sriracha Hummus:
If you want to make it extra flavorful, just add more garlic and of course, more hot sauce if you need more heat! Please see recipe post for more recipe details.
Please read post for more recipe details.
- one 15-ounce (420g) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup (120ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) soy sauce (use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon (10ml) sesame seed oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic , chopped
- 1/4 cup water (60ml) (optional, if needed)
- In blender combine all ingredients except for the water (garbanzo beans, olive oil, sriracha sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and garlic). Blend until smooth, if necessary stopping blender a few times and stirring mixture to help it blend smooth. If needed add one tablespoon of water at a time to make the hummus creamy and smooth or to your desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight, allowing the flavors to marry. Hummus will keep for several days stored airtight in the refrigerator.
- Serve with your favorite pita bread, vegetable crudité, crackers, chips, toast, or fried bread.