Miracle Creamy Garlic Chicken in Slow Cooker
This original slow cooker creamy garlic chicken recipe is the perfect quick and easy dinner that parents love to make kids absolutely love to eat. This slow cooker creamy garlic chicken is true to it’s name: it’s creamy, garlicky and full of flavor.
Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe
Yup, miracle creamy garlic chicken is what we call it. You saw it here first and you’ll love it! Why did we decide to name this recipe Miracle Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Chicken? Because first of all, it’s super duper easy and it’s a miracle at how delicious something so simple can be. Everything goes into the slow cooker and when you return, it’s a pot of amazing dreamy delicious-ness for everyone who loves chicken.
Delicious video of Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Chicken:
Cooked till it’s super tender, the chicken just literally breaks apart into a super delicious texture. You can add it to sandwiches, sliders or on top of pasta. What ever you decide to add this creamy garlic chicken to, it’ll be delicious.
Tips on How to Make Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Chicken
- To make it even more garlicky, you can add as much garlic as you like. The slow cooker does all the work for you and really cooks all the flavors together perfectly into one big delicious bite of chicken.
- You can cook it for about 4-6 hours on High or about 7-8 hours on Low, depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- Some chicken breasts have the tenderloin rib meat attached, which makes them thicker and longer to cook. So take that into consideration for your cook time.
- We used fresh garlic, but you can definitely use garlic powder as well if you don’t have the fresh garlic.
- Add your favorite other spices like dried herbs, lemon pepper or grilling seasoning. There will be plenty of amazing flavor and the best part about this recipe for creamy garlic chicken is that it’s super duper easy. You’ll come home to the incredible smells of warm creamy garlic sauce. Be ready to feast like a King and Queen!
Our Favorite Cookers & Goodies for Entertaining:
Whether you prefer a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or a multi-cooker, these kitchen counter appliances help make dinner a little easier for the busy household, plus with an added bonus of some of our favorite finds for entertaining:
Slow-Cooker Miracle Garlic Chicken
- 2 pounds (910g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz (454g) cream cheese (2 packages)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or 2 teaspoons dried minced onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 oz. (56g) packaged dry Ranch seasoning - (usually 2 packages - 6 Tablespoons total)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) minced parsley
- salt , to taste if needed
- In 4 or 6 quart slow-cooker, add chicken, cream cheese, butter, garlic, onion powder (or dried minced onion), paprika, black pepper and dry ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for about 4 hours.
- Shred chicken and give everything in the slow cooker a good stir to combine all the ingredients.Add minced parsley and salt to taste, if needed. Serve warm on rolls, in a sandwich, in tortillas, on rice, or on pasta.
More Easy Recipes: