We’re really obsessed with our Instant Pot recipes and pressure cooking for so many reasons and last week we took our popular creamy garlic chicken with broccoli recipe and made a soup out of it. It was outstanding and a hit! Wow, this soup is so good. First of all, one of the reasons we love cooking with out Instant Pot pressure cooker is because the cooking is so quick. So many folks think that such quick cooking doesn’t produce good tasing food and that’s not true. You can cook with frozen meat and it comes out great! With the instant pot, the saute function allows us to sear and cook ingredients to bring out it’s full flavor before it’s pressure cooking. Yes, it’s truly a versatile cooking tool.
This soup is made in less than 25 minutes and that includes the time to build up pressure in the Instant Pot. Second reason why we love recipes in the Instant Pot is because the flavors are fantastic. The pressure really allows this flavors in this creamy garlic chicken soup with broccoli to produce outstanding flavor. The texture is also amazing and the chicken is tender, juicy and wonderful. The test kitchen devoured this creamy garlic chicken broccoli soup recipe and served it with some crusty bread.
Some members ate it with crackers and either way, it was definitely a surprise favorite because it’s so easy. It’s the perfect Instant pot chicken soup recipe to make during those busy weeknights when you want to get dinner on the table quick. Just prep your ingredients ahead of time and when you’re ready to cook, just throw everything in the instant pot and you have an instant chicken broccoli soup dinner. You can also make this into a slow cooker chicken broccoli soup recipe. The creamy flavor and tender chicken with broccoli is definitely a favorite for kids too. It’s a great way to have them devour their broccoli! You’ll love this wonderful potato soup recipe too if you’re soup addicts like we are! Click Here for —>More Instant Pot Recipes!
Watch our Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken Broccoli Soup Recipe Video:
Click here for –> our Hugely Popular Skillet Creamy Garlic Chicken with Broccoli Recipe
Click here for our Pork Roast with Veggies and Gravy Recipe
Click here for our —> Quick and Easy Chicken Veggie Soup Recipe
Click here —> for our Tender and Juicy Pot Roast Recipe
Click here for all our —> Instant Pot Recipes and Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Favorite Cookers & Goodies for Entertaining:
Whether you prefer a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or a multi-cooker, these kitchen counter appliances help make dinner a little easier for the busy household, plus with an added bonus of some of our favorite finds for entertaining:
Stoneware Radial Salad Plate – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia – We love the handmade feel of these salad plates that Chip and Joanna Gaines created for their Target collaboration. Beautiful everyday dishware.
The clean Modernist lines and subdued gold mirror finish on this flatware set.
- 1 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 Tablespoons butter , divided
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 10.5 ounces Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (1 can)
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (approximately)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Turn Instant Pot on "Sauté”. Melt the butter. Add the chicken and each side until the chicken is lightly browned. Remove chicken from Instant Pot, cover and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and cook until garlic is lightly brown and fragrant. Whisk in the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Remove all lumps in the liquid.
- Add chicken and broccoli back into the Instant Pot. Close the lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 10 minutes . (These are the steps we did for our Instant Pot: Press "Cancel" to stop the "Sauté" setting. Press the "Manual" button. Set the time to 10 minutes.)
- After the cooking time is complete, press "Cancel" and carefully release the pressure.
Remove the chicken from the soup and cut or shred into pieces. Return the chicken to the soup.
Garnish with optional cheese and/or sour cream.
Recipe was tested in a 6-quart Instant Pot.