Grilled Corn with Garlic & Parmesan Cheese
This Grilled Corn Recipe with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese is perfect for your Summer parties. This veggie side dish is a favorite because everyone loves corn on the bbq.
Easy Grilled Corn Recipe
You can’t beat summer grilled corn, especially when it’s fresh and hot off the bbq. This is truly an easy and delicious grilled corn recipe that everyone will love. The flavors are fantastic! Add some butter, salt, garlic and flavorful Parmesan cheese, what you have is a meal in it self that everyone will love. It’s ridiculous how easy it is to make and no one has ever turned down a flavorful cob like these babies. Best of all, this grilled corn recipe is so easy to make. You can grill a whole platter for a big party and everyone will be happy. Perfect for 4th of July or anytime you’re having a party, these should be the centerpiece of your feasting table.
Watch this Grilled Corn Recipe with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese!
All it takes is some freshly shucked corn, a hot barbeque and plenty of cheese and garlic. Within a few minutes you have one of the most perfect and easy summer corn recipes to eat along side grilled chicken recipes and to share for fourth of july through Labor Day. Hope your Summer is going well and all your food is super fresh and fantastic!
Our Grilled Mexican Street Corn Recipe HERE is awesome! Try it!
Our Buttery 5-minute Corn On The Cob recipe HERE is a hit!
More Grilled Chicken Recipe, Easy Grilled Recipes and Vegetable Recipes.
Check out a Few of our Favorite BBQs & Tools:
Some tools, grills, and smokers make BBQ and grilling all the more enjoyable. Here’s some of the favorites:
Avoid BBQ Tool Sets. We’ve yet to find a set where we love everything in it. Either the spatula or the tongs or the brush is wonky. Or there is stuff in there I never need. Do yourself a favor and just buy what you need a la carte. For grilling tongs, these bad boys are awesome.
Have a grilling or BBQ question, you’ll most likely find an answer here. The most comprehensive grilling & BBQ book we’ve ever found, by far. He breaks down the science and myths, the tools, solid recipes, perfecting techniques, what’s BBQ competition tricks aren’t worth the extra time at home, and much more. You will be grill & BBQ enlightened.
Grilling should never be confined to the daylight. Love this BBQ light. Good brightness, solid magnets plus clamp option. We’ve gone through 1/2 dozen different grilling lights before falling in love with this one. Be ready to grill all night long.
Love this offset smoker. Solid construction. Isn’t perfect, but with a couple easy modifications it will smoke as well as the $1k + smokers. Can use the main chamber also as a regular charcoal grill. Love using it as a regular grill using lump charcoal or briquettes. Huge cooking surface.
One of the best for the money. Solid gas grill! Nothing like the quick convenience of a good gas grill.
Some days we just need to keep the little things contained on the grill. Throw them all into a basket and grill from there. Easy-peasy.
This recipe was originally published in 2014 and republished in 2020 with a delicious new video!
Grilled Corn with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ears (4 ears) fresh corn , shucked and silk removed
- 1/4 cup (60 g) butter (1/2 stick)
- 4 medium (4 medium) cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) parsley , minced for garnish
- salt , to taste
- pepper , to taste
- Pre-heat grill or bbq for direct grilling.
- In a medium saucepan (over medium heat, or straight on the grill), melt butter. Add garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Do not burn garlic. Remove mixture from heat.Add Worcestershire and stir mixture to combine.
- Brush corn with butter mixture. Season corn with salt and pepper
- Over high heat, grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally until each side of the corn is cooked and slightly charred.Before serving, top corn with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.