You can’t beat summer grilled corn, especially when it’s fresh and hot off the bbq. Add some butter, salt, garlic and flavorful Parmesan cheese, what you have is a meal in it self that everyone will love. It’s ridiculous how easy it is to make and no one has ever turned down a flavorful cob like these babies. Best of all, this grilled corn recipe is so easy to make. You can grill a whole platter for a big party and everyone will be happy. Perfect for 4th of July or anytime you’re having a party, these should be the centerpiece of your feasting table.
In fact, bbq corn is so versatile and it’s also a gluten free recipe that you can easily add different toppings for all your guests. All it takes is some freshly shucked corn, a hot barbeque and plenty of cheese and garlic. Within a few minutes you have one of the most perfect and easy summer corn recipes to eat along side grilled chicken recipes and to share for fourth of july through Labor Day. Hope your Summer is going well and all your food is super fresh and fantastic!
Our Grilled Mexican Street Corn Recipe HERE is awesome! Try it!
Our Buttery 5-minute Corn On The Cob recipe HERE is a hit!
More Grilled Chicken Recipe, Easy Grilled Recipes and Vegetable Recipes
Check out a Few of our Favorite BBQs & Tools:
Some smokers and tools make BBQ and grilling all the more enjoyable. Here’s some of the favorites:
See post for additional recipe details.
- 4 ears fresh corn , shucked and silk removed
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 4 medium cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley , minced for garnish
- salt , to taste
- pepper , to taste
- Heat grill or bbq for direct grilling.
- In heated medium saucepan (over medium heat, if you have that option), melt butter. Add garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Do not burn garlic. Remove mixture from heat.
- Add Worcestershire and stir mixture gently.
- Brush corn with butter mixture. Season corn with salt and pepper
- Over high heat, grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally until each side of the corn is cooked and slightly charred.
- Before serving, top corn with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.