Air Fryer Pork Bites with Mushrooms
Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Best Air Fryer Pork Bites Recipe
If you learn how to make pork bites in the air fryer, you’re going to be hooked! Pork chops can often be dry or tough. But they don’t have to be if you make air fried pork bites. When we cut them into bites sized pieces, these pork chops become juicy little pork bites! Add the mushrooms and even maybe some onions and dinner is served! The flavors are fantastic and the texture is juicy and wonderful. We were inspired by our popular steak bites and mushrooms to cook with cut pork chops.
Video: Easy Air Fried Pork Chop Bites
How to Make Pork Bites in the Air Fryer
First: Cut pork chops into bite sized pieces. Add mushrooms.
Second: Add oil and seasonings
Finally: Air fry and stir/toss about 3 times during cooking. Keep checking to make sure they cook to your preferred texture. Enjoy!
Try our super popular : Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites with BBQ Sauce!
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes
Including steak bites, Pork Belly Bites and breaded pork chops and so much more!
Air Fryer Pork Chop Bites with Mushrooms
- 1 lb. (454 g) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- 8 oz. (227 g) mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Butter , melted (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Cut the pork chops into 3/4” sized cubes and combine with the mushrooms. Coat the pork and mushrooms with the melted butter or oil, and then season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread the pork and mushrooms in even layer in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the pork belly 2 times through cooking process (time depends on your preferred doneness, thickness of the pork belly, size & cooking intensity of your air fryer).
- Check the pork chop bites to see how well done it is cooked. If you want it more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.
- Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm.
- Air fryer sizes and styles vary, which will change cooking times. Keep checking the pork bites to make sure they are cooked the way you like them.
- If cooking in multiple batches (if you have a small air fryer or are doubling the recipe), the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.