Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Crispy Air Fried French Fries in the Air Fryer
If you’re cooking frozen french fries, you must try making them in the air fryer! Geez, it’s so quick and easy without any oil. Seriously, air fried frozen french fries are so crispy and crazy easy when cooked in the air fryer. Within minutes, we had a big batch of crispy hot french fries out of the air fryer. Once you know how to cook frozen french fries in the air fryer, you’ll never look back. The results are aways quick and crispy. Add a bowl of ketchup or your favorite sauce to dip the air fried french fries in and you’ll be a happy camper!
Video: How to Cook Frozen French Fries in Air Fryer
How to Cook Frozen French Fries in Air fryer
Add frozen fries to air fryer basket
Air fry at 400 for about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fries.
Amazing crispy french fries with less oil!
More Healthy—> Air Fryer Recipes Here
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Tidylife 4.2 qt. Digital Air Fryer – We have been super pleased with the TidyLife Air Fryer. Texture for several dishes came out noticeably better than many other brands. This one tends to cook a little hotter and quicker.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is great for cleaning up.
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
GoWise 5.8 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Another good larger air fryer. All the things we loved about the Tiluxury 5.8 qt, we love about this one too. Great size for families. Non-stick basket. Has a nice cooking range (180°F-400°F).
We’re super pleased with both this one and the Tiluxury. Choosing between the two is mostly up to which you like the look better.
Adjust cooking time for thicker or thinner fries. Some brands of Air Fryers will cook slower or faster than others, adjust accordingly.
- 1 pound frozen french fries
- Kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- ground black pepper , to taste optional
- Place the frozen fries in air fryer basket and spread them evenly over the basket.
- Air fry potatoes at 400°F for about 15 minutes (about 10 minutes for thin cut fries). About halfway through cooking, shake the basket and gently turn the fries. Try not to break them. For crisper, evenly cooked fries, turn them multiples times while cooking.
- If needed, cook for additional 1-2 minutes to crisp up.
- No Oil Necessary.
- Cook Fries Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Shake several times for even cooking & Don’t overcrowd fryer basket.
- If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.