Baked Honey Garlic Salmon
Honey garlic salmon is a wonderful way to enjoy salmon that’s quick and easy. Fresh garlic and honey are what makes this recipe so delicious!
Easy Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe
Honey garlic sauce is such a popular sauce and so many cooks love it on chicken. We have a great honey garlic chicken thighs recipe that’s one of our top recipes and our honey garlic shrimp is amazing. But we also love these flavors on salmon. Baked honey garlic salmon is just as great for an easy weeknight dinner, especially if you’re craving seafood. The sticky, sweet, savoy and garlic flavors are outstanding and when basted on top of tender baked salmon, it’s a meal that’s so good we want to have seconds. The best part about this recipe is that you can customize the honey garlic sauce to your liking. Some folks love more sweetness on their salmon, so feel free to add more.
Video: Baked Honey Garlic Salmon:
How to Cook Honey Garlic Salmon?
We also call this a simple sheet pan honey garlic chicken because it’s, you guessed it, cooked on a sheet pan. But you don’t have to use a sheet pan if you don’t have one handy. You can cook this salmon on an oven-safe skillet or even a cast iron skillet. Anything that is oven proof will work. Even a small casserole dish that can hold the salmon filets will work. What ever you use, this baked honey garlic salmon will come out great because it’s super quick and easy. Perfect for the whole family!
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon
- 2 (6-8 oz - 170-225g) salmon filets
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) honey
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) rice vinegar or regular distilled vinegar
- 3-4 garlic cloves , minced
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- chopped parsley or cilantro for garnish
- 1 large lemon , sliced or cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay foil or parchment paper on baking sheet. You can also cook the salmon directly on a lightly oiled oven-proof skillet or baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic. Add the salmon to the marinade and soak for 10 minutes or so. Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet (or cooking vessel of choice) and drizzle some of the remaining marinade over the salmon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked the way you like it.
- Pour any remaining sauce from the baking sheet pan over the salmon. Garnish with fresh cracked pepper, parsley or cilantro and add lemon wedges
More awesome salmon recipes to enjoy and share with your family: