Creamy garlic zucchini noodles are a treat! It’s creamy garlic alfredo chicken and low carb zucchini noodles combined into one awesome bite.
Everyone loves a good creamy garlic alfredo sauce, but sure, it’s decadent and sometimes we want to eat it more often! There’s a way to enjoy chicken alfredo with less guilt and it’s by using zucchini noodles! These creamy garlic zucchini noodles are the answer to satisfy your craving without all the calories. There’s still excellent flavor with the zucchini noodles and there’s less calories. This creamy garlic zucchini noodle recipe for creamy garlic chicken alfredo just takes a few simple ingredients and within about 30 minutes, you have a wonderful meal for everyone to enjoy an Italian-inspired dinner. We’re using milk instead of heavy cream and it makes the same a little lighter. For more flavor, just add more parmesan cheese and this also gives the sauce a little more thicker body and richer flavor. You can use chicken breast or any cut of chicken that you like. Using chicken thighs or dark meat is equally delicious and there will be more flavor to the chicken alfredo!
Zucchini noodles are also called “zoodles” and by using a vegetable spiralizer or julienne tool, you an easily achieve zucchini noodles in a matter of minutes. Zoodles are a great alternative to pasta, especially if you’re craving pasta without all the calories. Zoodles are lighter, lower carb and equally satisfying as a pasta. This creamy garlic alfredo recipe is super addicting and dangerous. You could easily eat the whole pan, but you wouldn’t want to do that, would you? Just share it with some friends, add a glass of wine and you’ll feel less guilty than if you ate the whole pan yourself. Sharing is caring folks! enjoy. Click Here for All Our Great—> Zucchini Noodle Recipes
Watch this delicious Creamy Garlic Zucchini Noodle Video
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and products, plus a little bonus of some of our favorites for entertaining. Here’s some of the favorites:
Paderno Spiralizer – The Classic! We’ve lost track of how many meals this one has made for us. Fantastic spiralizer.
KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment – Spiralize, peel, core, slice. All from the power of the KitchenAid stand mixer.
OXO Julienne Peeler – For those who love it simple. This great julienne peeler has seen a lot of mileage in our kitchen.
Stoneware Radial Salad Plate – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia – We love the handmade feel of these salad plates that Chip and Joanna Gaines created for their Target collaboration. Beautiful everyday dishware.
The clean Modernist lines and subdued gold mirror finish on this flatware set.
Click Here for this Yummy –> Zucchini Noodle Chow Mein Recipe
CLICK HERE FOR –> ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH GARLIC, BUTTER AND PARMESAN RECIPE
CLICK HERE FOR –> PAD THAI ZUCCHINI NOODLES RECIPE
CLICK HERE FOR OUR —> DELICIOUS ITALIAN ZUCCHINI NOODLES
- 1 pound zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini) cut into noodle shapes with spiralizer
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into small pieces or to your preferred size.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves , fresh or dried
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt , to taste
- pepper , to taste
- minced parsley for garnish
- Blanch the zucchini noodles for 1 minute in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat large skillet on medium/high heat. Add oil and then add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and cook the chicken until brown around edges and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
- In same pan, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Whisk in flour and continue whisking to remove large clumps of flour.
- Slowly whisk in milk. Whisking regularly, bring to a simmer and then reduce heat to low. Simmer and cook until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Add dried thyme, mustard powder, fresh grated parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook in the sauce until it becomes tender, about 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook the zucchini noodles or they’ll become mush.
- Add chicken back into the pan with the zucchini noodles and sauce. Allow the chicken to simmer in the sauce and noodles for about 1 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve warm. Enjoy!