Foil Pack Chili Garlic Shrimp with Vegetables
Want a quick and delicious Asian seafood dinner? Foil pack chili garlic shrimp with vegetables are a perfect way to enjoy something lighter without a ton of kitchen prep.
Foil Pack Shrimp Recipe
Loaded with flavor, our shrimp is cooked in a quick and yummy chili garlic marinade. In about 30 minutes this foil pack chili garlic ship dinner is served! It really is that easy because all you need to do is to make the quick marinade, pour it over the shrimp and veggies. Next, wrap up the foil and bake! The flavor is outstanding and best of all, it’s not loaded with carbs or calories. Add what ever vegetables you like but make sure to use vegetables that cook quick like zucchini, summer squash, asparagus, bell pepper, snow peas or baby boy choy.
Watch the video making this quick and delicious Chili Garlic Foil-Pack Shrimp & Vegetables!:
This versatile foil pack chili garlic shrimp recipe can be substituted with any type of fish like salmon, tilapia, halibut or even scallops. Hope you enjoy this seafood foil pack dinner and come back to check out more of our quick and easy seafood dinner recipes!
Quick Foil Baked Chili Garlic Shrimp with Vegetables
- 8 ounces (227 g) shrimp , peeled and de-veined
- 2 cups (80 g) vegetables , cut into small bite sized pieces
- Kosher salt , to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) chili garlic hot sauce , or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 (1 ) lime , cut into wedges
- Fresh minced cilantro or green onions , for topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Tear two large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil large enough to wrap two packs of the shrimp and veggies.
- Divide the vegetables and place in the center of the foils then add the shrimp on top. Season shrimp and veggies with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, garlic and lime juice.Pour the marinade over the shrimp and veggies. Fold the foil over to almost completely cover the shrimp and veggies. Leave a small opening on top to release steam.
- Place on a baking sheet pan and bake shrimp until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your shrimp. We cooked large shrimp and it took about 18 minutes. Serve warm with cilantro or green onions sprinkled on top and with lime wedges.