Stove Top Creamy Garlic Chicken Broccoli Soup: 30 minute recipe
Easy Creamy Garlic Chicken Broccoli Soup Recipe
The top of creamy garlic chicken and broccoli has always been a reader favorite. This recipe for an easy creamy garlic chicken broccoli soup recipe for stovetop is another fan favorite for so many reasons. First of all, it’s super easy to make and within 30 minutes you have a pot of creamy satisfying soup for the whole family. Second of all, it uses ingredients that are simple to have that’s in your pantry. While you’re staying at home during this quarantine period, you want simple and quick recipes that nourish and satisfy. This is a fantastic soup recipe that’s budget friendly. Finally, kids love this soup and it’s a great way for them to eat their veggies!
Video: Recipe for Easy Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup Recipe with Broccoli
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Soup Recipe
Cooking steps are super simple and you can create a pot of wonderful soup in minutes.
- Saute lots of garlic and chicken in a pot. This will create a wonderful flavor when the chicken cooks with the garlic.
- Add the can of condensed cream of chicken soup base. Add water and stir.
- Next, add broccoli and additional seasonings.
- More recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Here’s our Instant Pot Version of this soup :
Stovetop Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Soup
- 1/2 pound (227 g) boneless chicken breasts , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) butter
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 10.5 ounces (298 g) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (1 can)
- 2 cup (360 ml) water
- 2 cups (275 g) chopped broccoli (approximately) or more if desired
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the butter and when melted, stir in the garlic. Cook for about 1 minute or until garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the chicken pieces then stir in the paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken lightly browned all over.
- Add the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Bring to a simmer and stir to remove all lumps of the condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat, then stir in the broccoli. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Garnish with optional cheese and/or sour cream.
Chicken out our Skillet version with chicken breast!
More cool chicken recipes we found online for ya.