We have another fantastic chocolate dessert that you will absolutely love: Chocolate million dollar bars.
We’re obsessed with chocolate bars desserts and so does everyone who tastes one of our bars. Our hugely popular no bake dark chocolate peanut butter bars were such a hit, we needed to make another one to satisfy everyone’s chocolate dessert cravings.
Video of our Amazing Chocolate Million Dollar Bars
Full of rich chocolate, chopped nuts (optional), coconut flakes and crushed pretzels, our million dollar bars really do taste like a million dollars and delicious! So far everyone who has made these have commented on how super easy this million dollar bar recipe is and how delicious they are. They’re like the perfect candy bar dessert, but not super sweet because we’ve used less sugar than most other million dollar bar recipes. You can add different toppings as well like crushed butterfingers is fantastic. Or you can add M & M candies or even dried fruit. The options are endless to all your favorite toppings for this awesome candy bar.
Perfect for parties, holidays, game day or anytime you need to bring an awesome kick-butt dessert and look like a rock-star, these million dollar bars are it! They will be the loved, raved over and complained about because they’re so good that everyone is going to eat multiple pieces. But it’s totally ok if everyone eats a couple of pieces because that proves that these million dollar bars are truly worth a million delicious dollars! Enjoy guys!
Post originally published in 2017 and updated in 2018 with new video and recipe format.
- 3/4 cup butter , melted (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips (additional for sprinkling on top)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped almonds , walnuts or pecans (additional for top sprinkle)
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup sweetened or unsweetened coconut flakes , depending on your personal preference
- flaky sea salt (optional for topping)
Heat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 9"x13" (23x33 cm) baking pan or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix together melted butter and graham crackers, then gently press to line the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Layer the dark chocolate chips, then chopped nuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the whole dish to make sure everything is covered evenly with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and crushed pretzels, then sprinkle with optional additional nuts, chocolate chips, and/or flaky sea salt on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until coconut starts to turn a light golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars and serve at your favorite parties! It's also great with milk!