Easy Mug Cake Recipe
You’ll love our Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe. Sometimes you just want a quick dessert that doesn’t take an hour to make. Or even better, what if you want to make a simple dessert for one? or for two? Our mug cake is the answer! This mug cake phenomenon is truly the best answer to dessert cravings, especially when you want some cake that’s not just quick and easy to make, but that truly tastes delicious! We love a great cake and this mug cake recipe makes a moist and delicious cake that will blow your mind. Everyone in our test kitchen couldn’t believe how simple and delicious this was.
Video: Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Once the cake is cooled, add your a dollop of your favorite whipped topping or whipped cream. And then a few chopped berries on to pot make this easy chocolate mug cake beyond outstanding. Have fun and make sure to share this awesome recipe for anyone who love chocolate and peanut butter!
More–> Dessert Recipes
Here’s some great blood orange dessert recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) vanilla extract
- pinch Kosher salt or Sea Salt
- Whipped topping (as much as you want)
- Chopped berries (optional)
- In 12-ounce microwave-safe ceramic mug add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Stir with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, peanut butter, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla, and salt. Stir to combine everything together well. Wipe the top of the mug clean, if desired.
- Microwave on high for about 60-90 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave.Allow cake to cool before adding whipped topping and/or berries.