Do you guys still have tons of leftovers from Thanksgiving? Then it’s time to make Thanksgiving Leftovers Pull Apart Sliders! This is another great way to enjoy all the delicious leftovers while watching all the weekend games. It’s a fabulous leftovers meal for game day and all you need to add is some cold beer or soft drinks to finish off the great feast. These cheesy pull apart sliders are a combination of the greatest of Thanksgiving, combined with a party, Game-day recipe inspiration. We added extra cheese because we love it with the turkey. And don’t be shy to add what ever leftover thanksgiving dishes you have because though it might sound weird in a slider, it all is delicious when it comes out of the oven! Click here for all of our great Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes and Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes.
Watch the video making the Thanksgiving Leftover Pull-apart Sliders
- 1 cup leftover slices of turkey , approximately
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup gravy
- as much cheese as you want , divided
- other optional leftover ingredients
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls-1 package
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Brush 9x13 inch baking dish with melted butter or spray cooking spray.
- Make the garlic parsley butter: Add butter, garlic and minced parsley in medium bowl. Microwave until melted. Set aside.
- Cut the slider buns in half. Place the bottom halves of the slider buns in the baking dish. Layer half of the cheese on the bottom buns. Top with your thanksgiving leftovers and layer with the remainder of the cheese. Place the top halves of the buns on top.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the melted garlic parsley butter. Bake until the cheese melts and everything is warmed through, about 15 minutes. If the leftovers were cold, you might need more time to bake everything so the cheese can melt. Serve warm.