Roasted brussels sprouts should be in their own food group because they’re loved by so many folks and they’re super delicious. There’s so many variations for brussels sprouts recipes and we have a super popular roasted brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic here. But you can never have too many recipes for brussels sprouts and we have a bunch of variations to share with you guys. Todays, super duper awesome version is roasted brussels sprouts with garlic and parmesan cheese!
Video of this delicious cheesy brussels sprouts!
Just as simple to make as our other brussels sprouts, this version is loaded with flavor not just from the garlic, but also from the delicious parmesan cheese. For anyone who is a brussels sprouts hater, this is one of those recipes that can make haters into lovers. What’s not to love about garlic and parmesan cheese? Especially when it’s cooked with yummy roasted brussels sprouts to a caramelized color and texture? The flavors are super fabulous and this is a perfect dish for holidays, Thanksgiving side-dish, gatherings or game day. It’s even perfect for picnics because it’s delicious when it’s at room temperature too! So it’s not just a hot dish, it’s a brussels sprouts salad that is versatile for anytime of year and day.
Try our popular Sheet pan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Garlic. Yum!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan & Garlic
Yield: Serves 3-4
Total Time: 1 hour
Brussels sprouts can very a lot in size so make sure to adjust your cooking times . Also, try to select all the same sizes for consistent cooking.
In our kitchen we have two favorite cheese graters, depending on who's grating 😉 . Some love this rotary grater the most, others love this Microplane grater.
- 1 1/2 pounds (685g) Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Olive Oil
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
- about 3/4 cup (180ml) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Wash and rinse the Brussels sprouts. Peel the loose, outer leaves. Trim the end, then cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- In an oven-safe dish, cast iron pan, or sheet pan, toss together the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Spread the Brussels sprouts into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Roast in oven for about 20 minutes, then gently toss and mix the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake Brussels sprouts for another 20 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over top of Brussels sprouts and bake for another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Hello! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission and do not re-publish this recipe. Simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.