BBQ Chicken Meatball Sliders
Our bbq chicken meatball sliders recipe is juicy and flavorful. Perfect for lunch, dinner or appetizers at your next game day party. Make extra because they’re so good!
BBQ Meatball Sliders
Our previous batch of bbq chicken meatball recipe never went to waste. What we didn’t get to finish immediately went into chicken meatball sliders. We can’t think of a more perfect way to use the chicken meatballs. Within a matter of minutes, a warmed up batch of these meatballs, topped with some chopped cabbage and extra bbq sauce makes a perfect platter of sliders. For parties, this is the perfect chicken appetizer dish or for those who want to eat 2-3 sliders, it’s like an entree. Eating 3 sliders is a full meal!
Some of our favorite rolls to use are sweet hawaiian dinner rolls, which are perfect for sliders. For a less sweet version, we’ll try to find the smallest and softest mini-burger rolls we can find. For added fun, top the sliders off with some shredded cheese or pickles. What ever you want to use, go for it and make these sliders to your individual taste!
Tips for bbq chicken meatball sliders:
- You can make this recipe with other grounds meats. For a healthy version, use ground turkey. If you like beef, then ground beef is another option.
- And don’t forget about ground pork or sausage. Sausage meatballs are amazing too! There’s so much flavor already, especially if you like spicy Italian sausage meatballs.
- Make the meatball mix the night before so the flavors can marinate in the ground meat.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Here’s the Video for the BBQ Chicken Meatballs. Recipe for the slider ingredients are listed below. Drool and enjoy!
BBQ Chicken Meatball Slider Recipe
- 12-24 BBQ Chicken Meatballs (depending on size of meatball)
- 12 slider rolls or sweet hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage or lettuce
- 12 slices tomato
- grated cheese