Our garlic butter baked brie recipe is truly an easy and delicious party dip. If you’re serious about brie cheese platters, then this one is for you. Our test kitchen is in love with all types of recipes for baked brie. Who doesn’t need a simple, quick but super delicious baked brie for parties?! Simple garlic butter on top of baked brie is mind blowing delicious. It’s so crazy easy that everyone thinks it’s a fancy schmancy appetizer that look a lot of work. But alas, it really took about 20 minutes.
Video: Best Garlic Butter Baked Brie Recipe:
There’s always an occasion that we’ll need a dip appetizer to bring to a gathering. In need of something that everyone will love? Love great cheesy, melty and garlic flavors? Then our garlic butter baked brie dip is the one. All you need to do is to score the top of the brie, add some melted butter and minced garlic. Add some herbs, bake and voila! A fabulous warm, melty and cheesy baked brie that the whole crowd will devour in minutes. Add your favorite crackers, bread, nuts and fruit to complete this gorgeous platter. You’ll be pleased at your cheesy dip contribution!
How to Make Baked Brie Dip:
Score the top of the brie in cross-hatch style
Combine melted butter and minced garlic
Add some fresh or dried herbs
Bake! Arrange on a platter with bread, crackers and fruit.
Here’s –> More Cheesy Dip Recipes
Party with our–> Cocktail Recipes!
You’ll love–> Party Appetizer Recipes!
This warm baked brie is best served warm and bakes quick. Prep the brie up to a day ahead of time, and then bake just before serving.
- 1 round of brie (8-12oz 227-340g)
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves , fresh or dried
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Serve with crackers , bread, nuts and/or fruit
Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Score top of the brie about 1/2” deep in criss cross cuts. Place brie in small oven safe baking dish.
- Combine garlic with melted butter. Pour mixture on top of the brie.
- Sprinkle thyme leaves and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until brie is melted. Serve warm baked brie with crackers, bread, nuts and/or fruit