Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
This is such an easy recipe for bacon wrapped avocado fries. Best of all, it’s a low carb and keto snack for anytime of day! It’s loaded with protein for your keto diet.
Bacon Avocado Fries
It’s Summer time and fair foods are all the rage. Our bacon wrapped avocado fries are inspired from the seasons greasy, crazy and decadent fair foods. But it’s not just solely for Summer. Our bacon avocado fries recipe is great for all year round. They’re the perfect appetizer for game day, parties and anytime you want to wow your friends with the best and most amazing kick-but bacon appetizers. Anyone who loves avocados will flip over these thick wedges wrapped with bacon. A platter of these will be devoured in minutes, so be prepared to make a double or triple batch. Yum!
Video of Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
Easy Avocado Appetizer
There’s so many possibilities with these avocado appetizers. You can use smoked bacon or better yet, yummy applewood smoked bacon is the best! Add some extra seasoning like paprika, garlic powder or onion powder. There’s so many spice possibilities to amp these avocado fries to a new level of flavor. For the dip, ranch is always the favorite. But how about a blue cheese dip to dunk the fries into? Yes, they all sound great. One of our favorite is definitely a great bbq sauce, but what ever you decide to dip these beauties in will be delicious!
Tips for Making Bacon Avocado Fries
- Use a firmer ripe avocado so you can handle it easier without smashing the avocado.
- If the avoid slices are too ripe, it’s hard to wrap the bacon around it.
- Add different spices for extra flavor. If you have a favorite seasoning, then sprinkle some on top.
- Use smoked bacon for extra flavor.
- all recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Bacon Avocado Fries
- 2 avocados
- 8 slices bacon (approximately)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) brown sugar
- Ranch dressing
- Blue Cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Slice avocados into equally sized wedges. Wrap each wedge in bacon, cutting the bacon if needed. Place the bacon-wrapped avocado wedges on a baking sheet, seam side-down.Sprinkle brown sugar on top of bacon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.Serve warm or at room temperature with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
More easy avocado or bacon recipes for you to enjoy:
- bacon avocado egg salad recipe
- air fryer bacon wrapped hot dogs recipe
- Awesome Appetizers
- Baked Avocado with Egg Recipe
This recipe was originally published in 2017 and was updated in 2021.