Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites with BBQ Sauce
Whoa, you’re going to love this if you’re a fan of crispy pork belly! These air fryer pork belly bites are so crispy and fantastic.
Easy Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
Everyone in the test kitchen devoured the first batch! The small bites of crispy pork belly were drizzled with bbq sauce. They were so finger licking good. Because pork belly is so rich, enjoying these in small bites is perfect! The air fryer makes the pieces of pork belly super crispy with a fantastic flavor. This is a game changer and it’s hard to cook pork belly now in anything else other than the air fryer.
Video: Air Fried Crispy Pork Belly Bites
How to Make Pork Belly in Air Fryer
- Remove skin from pork belly if needed. Cut into small bite sized pieces.
- Add salt and seasonings to the pork belly pieces.
- Air fry and toss/turn the pork belly about 2 times during cooking. These Air Fryer pork belly bites are so crispy amazing!
What other pork cuts can you use?
- Thick pork loin chops: These are great too but will be a little drier and less fatty. Just make sure to spray or drizzle extra oil on the meat.
- Pork shoulder or pork butt. We love these cuts for as pork bites! There’s a good amount of fat and marveling to make these tender and delicious.
- Country style pork ribs: These are thick, boneless cuts of pork and have great marbling. Cut these into small cubes and they’ll air fry delicious.
Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
- 1 lb. (454 g) pork belly , rinsed & patted dry
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) BBQ sauce (optional)
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the pork belly, if needed. Cut the pork belly into 3/4” sized cubes and place in a bowl. Season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread the pork belly in even layer in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the pork belly 2 times through cooking process (time depends on your preferred doneness, thickness of the pork belly, size & cooking intensity of your air fryer).
- Check the pork belly to see how well done it is cooked. If you want it more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Drizzle with optional bbq sauce if desired. Serve warm.
- If using a large air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches (if you have a small air fryer or are doubling the recipe), the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
Try our popular–> Air Fryer Pork Chop Bites with Mushrooms Recipe
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes