Watermelon Feta Salad with Fresh Mint
Have you tried our watermelon feta salad recipe yet? It’s a wonderful combination of sweet, salty, refreshing and brightness all in one bite. And it’s a great Summer watermelon salad to share at a Summer party.
Watermelon Feta Salad Recipe
Refreshing watermelon feta salad is a super easy and popular Summer salad recipe. There’s so many reasons why this salad is so fantastic. The sweet chunks of juicy watermelon combined with salty feta cheese is amazing. It’s the contrast of sweet and salty that makes each bite so wonderful. Add some chopped mint and it’s floral scents and flavors take this salad to another level. Everything about it is super satisfying, cooling, refreshing and perfect for your Summer Menu.
Video: Recipe for Watermelon Salad with Feta
How to Make Watermelon Feta Salad
- Choose the ripest watermelon possible for sweetest results.
- This easy watermelon feta salad recipe takes less than 30 minutes. The only real time factor is cutting the watermelon. There’s so many different ways to cut a watermelon and we have a few different ways that teach you how to chop up the juicy beast! If you have a great watermelon you don’t want any of it to go to waste, so we have a tutorial on how to cut watermelon into stick so that you can savor every single bite with little waste.
- After you cut the watermelon, all it takes is a few other fresh ingredients, toss it all together and you have one of the best Summer potluck salads to take to your party.
- Add a handful of blueberries, blackberries or chopped strawberries for an amazing flavor combination.
- Everyone will be surprised at how delicious and refreshing this salad is on a hot Summer day. All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
How To Cut a Watermelon? Watch our video Tutorial Here.
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 4 lbs. (1.814 kg) watermelon chunks (cut into 1 inch cubes-about 8 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- zest 1 medium lemon
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) fresh mint leaves , chopped (reserve a few whole mint leaves for garnish)
- 4 oz. (113 g) feta cheese
- kosher salt to taste, optional
- black pepper , freshly ground if possible
Check out some Random Watermelon Stuff:
Here’s some of the favorites we’ve found around the web:
Slicer for Watermelon – We’ve never had one or used one, but they always make us curious!
Socks with Watermelon Design – Who doesn’t love a juicy sock!
Watermelon Balloons – Who took a bite out of the balloon?
This recipe was originally published 2017 and re-published with an updated video! Crave more watermelon? Try this watermelon margarita recipe.