Creating delicious Spaghetti squash recipes are always a priority in our text kitchen. Why? Because we really love eating spaghetti squash for so many reasons. It’s low carb, healthy and always delicious. Spaghetti squash is the perfect easy weeknight dinner when you’re craving something light and satisfying. When you’re wanting to eat pasta like spaghetti but without all the carbs, reach for a spaghetti squash and you’ll be on your way to a fantastic low carb dinner. We have an awesome collection of easy recipes with spaghetti squash and we’re always adding new recipes with spaghetti squash to enjoy throughout the week, if you’re obsessed like we are.
Video: Spaghetti Squash Chicken Enchilada Recipe:
Click here for our –> Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce Recipe
Here’s our popular —> Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Recipe
This is SO GOOD –> Cheesy Saucy Spaghetti Squash Recipe
QUICK and EASY —> How to Quickly Microwave Spaghetti Squash
If you love Spaghetti Squash, you’ll probably love Spiralizing. Check out some Favorites for Spiralizing:
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and products, plus a little bonus of some of our favorite spiralizing cookbooks. Here’s some of the favorites:
- 1 cup (about) shredded roast chicken or other cooked chicken
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese , divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- optional toppings: chopped tomatoes , green onions, cilantro or sliced black olives
- Preheat Oven to 375°F (190°C). Oil a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and connecting strands, then place cut side down on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh becomes tender and separates easily into strands with a fork. Finish by gently loosening the "spaghetti strands" from the shells.
- While squash is baking, make the chicken enchilada mixture: In bowl, combine the chicken, enchilada sauce, garlic salt and onion powder and 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- When squash is cooked and you’ve loosened the strands, divide the chicken enchilada mixture between the two spaghetti squash “boats”. Top the squash with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake oven for about 10 minutes or until the squash, sauce and chicken is warm and cheese is melted. If you want the cheese bubbly and brown, broil the squash for an additional minute or so.
- Top with green onions and optional toppings. Serve warm. Enjoy!