Loaded Guacamole with Bacon and More!
When you’re making loaded guacamole you know it’s party time! Best Game Day or Super Bowl appetizers always include a guacamole recipe of some sort. You can never have too many avocados! But if you want to really wow the party, our recipe is the way to go. It’s loaded with all the best ingredients so each tortilla chip is full of flavor and texture. Seriously, this guacamole is like a meal in itself.
What is loaded guacamole?
It’s guacamole loaded with lots of other great ingredients. The crunch of the salty bacon really adds a great flavor to the guac. Fresh cilantro, green onions, tomato and corn are just a few of the delicious ingredients that make this delicious! Add your favorite tortilla chips and the party is ready! Everyone loves guac and guaranteed, everyone will be hovering over this bowl. Just make sure to have extra ingredients handy in case you need to make another batch.
Video: Easy Loaded Guacamole Recipe
The best part about this recipe is that you can customize this to what ever you want. Also, you can prep alot of the ingredients ahead of time. For all your toppings, you can prep these ahead and put them all in a bowl one day ahead. For the next day, you just cut your avocados and mash them in a bowl. Then just add the toppings you prepped ahead of time. This saves so much chopping and dicing on the day of serving. So all you have to do is mash the avocados, stir in the toppings and your big bowl of party guacamole is ready to eat!
If you made this recipe please let us know in the comments below. Or share your photo with us on social media. We’d love to see!
- 4 medium (4 medium) Avocados , cut into cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) fresh Lime Juice
- 1 small-medium (1 small-medium) Tomato , cored & diced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) finely diced Jalapeño , or to taste
- 2 strips (2 strips) Bacon , cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Corn
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) chopped Cilantro
- 2 sprigs (2 sprigs) green onions , sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) Kosher Salt , or to taste
- fresh cracked Black Pepper , to taste
- Crumbled cheese (Cotija, Queso Fresco, Parmesan, or whatever cheese you want)
- Extra Bacon
- Extra Corn
- In bowl, mash avocado flesh and lime juice until the avocado is to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in tomato, jalapeño, bacon, corn, cilantro and green onion. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add more lime juice or jalapeño if desired.
- Serve within 30 minutes with tortilla chips. If not serving immediately, to best keep the guacamole from browning, keep it as airtight as possible. Press a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on top of the guacamole surface.
- Before serving top guacamole with your favorite toppings.