These easy guacamole deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer for Game Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and Cinco de Mayo! It’s the party eggs!
Yes to guacamole deviled eggs! We’re obsessed with easy deviled egg recipes and with brunch season in full swing, we can’t get enough of delicious deviled eggs. After being inspired from this cool deviled egg bar, our culinary ideas started rolling with so many different ways to spice up and devour deviled eggs. The key to making a great deviled egg recipe, regardless of what you put in it, is that the center yolk filling must be creamy. Sure, maybe you can have a few lumps here and there, but having a consistently creamy and tangy/flavorful filling is what makes a good deviled egg, GREAT. There’s so many ways to prepare the yolk and our future for making more deviled eggs is strong. But you always have to have a great simple deviled egg recipe here and so many folks love spice, so that’s why we created the spicy bacon deviled eggs. Now here our latest and greatest creation: the best recipe for guacamole deviled eggs! Yup, all we added were some mashed avocados to the creamy egg yolks and wow, the flavors are amazing. For everyone who loves guacamole, these deviled eggs are for them. There’s the combination of the creamy, tangy egg yolk mixed with creamy avocado, along with all the great cilantro and spices. What you get is a truly amazing bite of so many things you love in guacamole and deviled eggs combined together. Truly, it was a hit when we presented a huge platter of these gorgeous guacamole deviled eggs at a party. It was hard to not eat 2-3 per person and we ran out of them so fast. But no worries, because they’re so easy to make. These yummy deviled eggs are also great for cinco de mayo or any game day that needs a fantastic appetizer. Maybe add a bit of salsa on top and everyone will be super happy! Click here for all our –> Great Deviled Egg Recipes and Game Day Appetizers.
Watch How to Make our Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe
Click Here for –> Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
Click Here to Learn –> How to Make Easy Peel Boiled Eggs
Click Here for our —> Easy and Creamy Deviled Eggs
For an easy to peel hard boiled egg tips, see our post here: Easy to Peel Boiled Eggs.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs , boiled and peeled
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 small Serrano chili , minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- sea salt and black pepper , to taste
- extra paprika for sprinkling
- chopped avocado
- chopped tomatoes
- green onions or cilantro , minced
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In medium bowl add 2 egg yolks and the avocado. You can save the remaining egg yolks for other recipes.
- Add fresh lime zest, lime juice, smoked paprika, cilantro, and/or chili and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mash the yolk and avocado mixture into a smooth texture. Taste the mixture and add additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Using spoon or piping bag filled with the guacamole/yolk mixture (a quart-sized zip-lock works great too-just snip the corner after filling), evenly disperse the mixture into the egg whites until it’s full and heaping.
- Add your favorite toppings and serve chilled.