Are you still hungry after your fabulous Thanksgiving feast? Well if you’re ready for the post turkey-day breakfast or brunch we have the most delicious and fun leftover thanksgiving recipe for you. It’s savory stuffing waffles made from your leftover Thanksgiving stuffing! Yes, it’s absolutely delicious in waffle form and better yet, we’ve made it over the top with maple gravy! It’s essentially your gravy with a touch of maple syrup and it’s a perfect combination of sweet and savory gravy goodness. Drizzle it on top of these fantastic crunchy stuffing waffles and it’s another way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers in a brilliant and different way. Who doesn’t love a great big breakfast or brunch after Thanksgiving? We certainly do and hope you give these stuffing waffles a try! Click here for all of our great Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes and Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes.
Watch how super easy it is to make these Leftover Stuffing Waffles:
It’s Waffle Time – Check out our Favorite Waffle Makers:
We’ve tried a ton of different waffle makers. Here’s some of the favorites:
A great way to utilize leftover stuffing and gravy. Plus it makes a killer easy breakfast in the days following Thanksgiving.
- about 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons milk , or as needed
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
In bowl, mix together the stuffing and egg. If the batter is too thick, add a bit of milk to help make the stuffing batter more spreadable, but it should still be a thicker batter.
- Preheat your waffle baker and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread about 1/2 cup stuffing mixture across the surface of the waffle iron. Cook until both sides are crisp, about 10-14 minutes. These waffles will take a little more time to cook.
- Repeat with remaining batter until all waffles are cooked.
- Warm the gravy. Mix in the maple syrup. Serve the waffles warm with the maple gravy poured on top.