We love our easy spaghetti squash recipes so much that a few months ago we spent two days in the test kitchen developing new recipes with spaghetti squash to share with you all. Today’s version is always a classic and easy spaghetti squash recipe that’s loaded with flavor and still low carb. Inspired from our popular zucchini noodle recipe with garlic and parmesan, we had this spaghetti squash version for lunch and it was a hit amongst everyone on the team. It’s way too easy to make and super delicious to devour. One of the best responses we get from our readers who make our spaghetti squash recipes is that their kids love it too. Add the popular parmesan cheese and garlic flavors to the spaghetti squash and what you have is a quick and easy dinner for the whole family! There’s so many variations you can add to this recipe including the addition of extra veggies, roast chicken or any protein that you want. This delicious garlic parmesan spaghetti squash recipe is just the base recipe to become something more substantial and filling by adding your favorite ingredients. But if you want to keep it simple, the garlic and parmesan cheese is just enough to enjoy this easy spaghetti squash recipe for a weeknight dinner. It’s satisfying, low carb and will easily become one of your favorite spaghetti squash dinners ever. This spaghetti squash recipe with turkey and sriracha is a delicious spicy version for all you spicy-food lovers. Click Here for More —> Best Spaghetti Squash Recipes and Zucchini Noodle Recipes Here
Watch our Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Video:
Click Here for –> Delicious Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Click Here for– > Our popular Spaghetti Squash and Parmesan Recipe
Click Here for –> Yummy Vegetarian Cheesy Sauces Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Click Here for –> All of our Delicious Spaghetti Squash Recipes
- 1 Spaghetti Squash (@3lbs or 1365g)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 large cloves garlic , minced (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or more for final topping
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- pepper , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- handful of chopped fresh parsley , optional
- Preheat Oven to 375°F. Oil a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and connecting strands, then place cut side down on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh becomes tender and separates easily into strands with a fork. Finish by gently loosening and removing the "spaghetti strands" from the shells. Set aside.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add spaghetti squash strands and toss with the garlic butter. Don't overcook the spaghetti squash strands, especially if they’re already too soft or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir to combine the cheese and to let it melt. Add chili flakes and chopped parsley, then serve warm.
- If you want to add extra parmesan for topping, go for it!