Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
Deviled eggs are delicious and enjoyed by many for breakfast and brunch. After talking to some friends about how much we all love deviled eggs, they kept mentioning how hard deviled eggs are to make. Really?! We believe deviled eggs are super easy to make and once you start making them, you’re going to be obsessed! Our easy deviled eggs recipe is perfect for brunch and anytime you want a fantastic snack or appetizer that’s low carb and yummy. The creamy egg yolk mix should have a great balance of flavor, tang and if you like, spice! The best part about our easy recipe for deviled eggs is that we’ve created a balance of different flavors that’s perfect for most taste buds. But you can certainly customize the flavors further by adding more or less of an ingredient. Check out this cool deviled egg bar!
Maybe the hardest part of making deviled eggs recipes is the peeling of the boiled eggs. Previously we wrote about how to easily peel boiled eggs without destroying the outside white part. This simple technique of boiling and peeling eggs makes the whole process of making homemade deviled eggs that much easier. Once you master the peeling boiled eggs, you’ll be a deviled egg making machine and your brunches or Easy Sunday deviled eggs are going to be the best on the block! And this awesome breakfast casserole is perfect to have for breakfast too! Click Here for More –> Deviled Eggs Recipes
Video: Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Click Here for –> Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
Party time! –> Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Our Secret to –> How to Make Easy Peel Boiled Eggs
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2019 with a new video.
Here's a link for our method of easy peeling hard boiled eggs.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs , boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne (optional)
- sea salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- extra paprika for sprinkling
- minced chives or green onions for topping (optional)
Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In medium bowl add egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, horseradish, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Mash the yolk mixture into a smooth texture. Taste the mixture and add additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Using spoon or piping bag filled with the yolk mixture (a quart-sized zip-lock works great too-just snip the corner after filling), evenly mound the yolk mixture into the egg whites until it’s full and heaping.
- Add paprika sprinkles and top with chives or green onions. Serve chilled.