Kids love English muffin pizzas and they’re the perfect and easy after school snack. Made with English muffins, some tomato sauce and your favorite shredded cheese, these can be a snack or light dinner that anyone in your family can enjoy. You can easily have fun with these English muffin pizzas and add more of your favorite toppings such as pepperoni, vegetables, tomatoes or just extra cheese.
The secret to making these great is to start with great English muffins. Some English muffins are thicker, so you’ll get a thicker “crust”, like a thick crust pizza. Our taste testers preferred the thinner Thomas’ brand of English muffins. Either way, you really can’t go wrong with this simple pizza recipe that’s so versatile and not only love by little kids, but the big kids as well (parents)!
More english muffin pizza recipes.
please read post for more recipe details
- 2 English muffins , separated with a fork
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh sliced tomatoes , pepperoni, vegetables (optional garnish)
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons of sauce over each half slice of English muffin. Then sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of cheese on top. Add additional salt, pepper or garnishes.
- Bake english muffins for about 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm.