Air Fryer Hard “Boiled” Eggs
Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
It’s hard to believe how easy it is to make hard boiled eggs in the air fryer. Seriously, it’s crazy to think how simple it is to make air fried boiled eggs. This concept is mind blowing but it works like a charm. If you want to learn how to make boiled eggs in the air fryer, watch our video and our photos below.
Video: Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Tips for Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
- All air fryer temperatures vary slightly. We’ve tested 4 different air fryers at 270°F for 15 minutes. The yolk is perfectly set and not dry.
- If it’s your first time, don’t do a huge batch at once! Cook a test batch first of maybe 1-2 eggs. It’s trial and error at first and after that, you’ll know exactly what the best time and temp is in your air fryer model and the size of your eggs.
- We used cold eggs straight from the fridge and it worked fine.
- If you use cook a dozen eggs at a time, you might have to increase cooking time by maybe 2 minutes to make sure all the yolks are cooked through.
- This timing is for large eggs. If you’re using small, medium or jumbo eggs, adjust your time!
- Recipe details are below in the recipe box.
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in Air Fryer
Carefully add raw eggs in the air fryer basket.
After cooking in the air fryer, immediately add to a bowl of ice water.
It’s so easy to peel. If shells stick a bit, just dip in the water or peel under the water.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR–> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
More great egg recipes here:
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Ninja 4 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Has a great ceramic coated basket, one of the longest lasting we’ve used. Super powerful fan that will often cook recipes even faster than other air fryers. We initially returned our first one because we thought we wouldn’t like the basket style. After reconsidering, we bought another and are super glad we did. We love it’s basket and just a platform insert. One less bulky thing to wash. This is a great air fryer.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
Air Fryer Hard "Boiled" Eggs Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- Place eggs in basket. Air fry at 270°F for 15-18 minutes. Set your timer! While eggs are cooking, fill a bowl with ice water.
- When eggs are finished, immediately place them in the ice bath for about 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs. If it’s hard peeling, try peeling them under water.
- If you want your eggs more or less cooked, adjust your timing next time. Enjoy!
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches, the latter batches may cook quicker since the air fryer is now warmer then for the first batch.
- This recipe is written up with Air Fryer NOT preheated. If you preheat, use less time for the cooking.