Air Fryer Perforated Silicone Liners for Non-Stick Cooking
We’re obsessed with these air fryer silicone liners. They’re a game changer when cooking food and we’ll dive in more detail about why we love these non-stick air fryer liners.
What are Perforated Non-Stick Silicone Liners for Air Fryers?
It’s a great accessory to have to air fry your food on and keeps food from sticking to your basket, rack or tray. These non-stick silicone mats are perforated, meaning there’s holes in them. The perforated holes allows the hot circulating air to cook under the food, but at the same time keeps the food from sticking. It’s a game changer because it’s time consuming to scrub your air fryer basket or tray, especially if they’re metal. These liners protects the inside of your air fryer. These mats are usually cut to size that will fit in your air fryer basket, racks or trays. Or some brands allows you to cut the mat to fit the size of your air fryer.
Best Features of Air Fryer Silicone Liners (Benefits)
There’s many reasons to love these liners, but two main reasons are:
- MINIMIZE FOOD FROM STICKING. The silicone is non-stick so it keeps food from sticking to your air fryer basket, racks or trays. Silicone liners also protect and extends the life of your air fryer baskets and trays. No more scrubbing of your air fryer trays, racks or baskets.
- DISHWASHER SAFE and EASY TO CLEAN: These are crazy easy to clean. You can quickly wash these silicone liners with hot soap and water. Food residue wipes off super quick. They are also dishwater safe so you can easily pop them in the dishwasher and they come out clean.
More Reasons Why to Use These Silicone Mats to Air Fry Food
- Save Money & Re-Use: These mats are re-usable so you get lots of daily use out of these liners. There’s less waste than using the paper liners. They’re also more convenient and safer to use because you don’t have the possibility of the paper flying around and getting burned.
- Food Safe: These mats are BPA-FREE PREMIUM FOOD GRADE SILICONE. That’s means they’re made of premium food grade silicone that’s BPA free and heat resistant up to 430°F or 450°F. Check with the manufacturers specific temperature range.
- Flexible and Durable: These mats are high quality material and prolongs the life of these liners and flexible for storage in small kitchens
- Innovative Perforated Design. The maximum perforated hole design is for optimal air flow for crispy food. The design provides even heat distribution for air frying your food evenly.
- Healthier, use less oil: These liners can allow you to eat healthier by using less oil to keep your food from sticking. No more heavy oil usage for food to release.
- These liners release food easily. 3 in 1 use. STEAMING and MORE: Air frying, steaming baskets, pressure cooker and ovens up to 430°F.
Ways to Use Perforated Silicone Mats for Cooking
- Air Fryer: The most common way is obviously the air fryer. Keeps food from sticking!
- Regular Conventional Oven: As long as your baking or roasting about 430°F-450°F or less, you can use these. Just place them on top of a sheet pan, they lay your food on top.
- Instant Pot or Pressure cooker
- Steamer racks or trays, bamboo steamers