Air Fryer Ravioli Pasta with Parmesan CRUNCHY!
Air Fryer ravioli pasta is such an amazing snack, we’re obsessed. Crunchy breaded ravioli pasta that’s air fried is quick and delicious. Make sure to have the sauce with these air fryer ravioli chips.
Air Fryer Ravioli Pasta Recipe
Crispy, crunchy and super delicious this pasta snack is fantastic. They’re already stuffed with cheese and within minutes you can have an amazing snack or appetizer for the whole family. Pasta chip recipes are super popular now but try these stuffed ravioli pasta chips. You’ll be pleased at how amazing and better they are than other pasta chips because these are breaded and stuffed with cheese.
How to Make Air Fryer Ravioli Pasta Chips: Helpful Tips
- There’s different sizes and types of ravioli. Try using the larger ones as they are easy to hold and dip. Also, this timing is for the larger size.
- If you want to use the small ravioli, than you have to reduce cooking time. Keep checking the small ravioli as it’s air frying make sure it’s cooked to your preferred texture.
- Make sure to oil spray the breaded ravioli all the way around. Any dry spots will cook really hard. The oil spray helps keep the breaded ravioli crispy and crunchy, not hard and dry.
- Try a test batch of 2-3 first and see how your air fryer models cooks them. All air fryers are different so it’s better to do a test batch to know what your preferred textures is in your model.
- More air fryer ravioli chips recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Best Sauces for Dipping
- The sauce possibilities are endless and the most popular is marinara sauce. But here’s some more great options:
- Ranch is awesome
- Spicy hot sauce or sriracha
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Cheesy queso or other cheese dips
- Salsa is also great!
Air Fryer Parmesan Ravioli Pasta
- 9 oz. (255 g) package refrigerated ravioli
- 1 egg , beaten *see headnote
- 1/2 cup (54 g) bread crumbs , panko or crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 cup (25 g) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 cup (245 g) marinara sauce
- minced parsley , garnish
- Boil ravioli for about 5 minutes, until the dough is cooked. Drain and allow to dry.
- In one bowl, add the eggs and beat. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Dip ravioli into the egg, then press into the bread crumb mixture to both both sides. Repeat for all the ravioli.
- Spray oil on all sides of coated ravioli. Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket/tray.
- Air Fry at 380°F/195°C for about 7-9 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking. Air Fry until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce and garnish with parsley.