You can’t beat summer grilled corn, especially when it’s fresh and hot off the bbq. Add some butter, salt, garlic and flavorful Parmesan cheese, what you have is a meal in it self that everyone will love. Best of all, this grilled corn recipe is so easy to make. You can grill a whole platter for a big party and everyone will be happy.
In fact, bbq corn is so versatile and it’s also a gluten free recipe that you can easily add different toppings for all your guests. All it takes is some freshly shucked corn, a hot barbeque and plenty of cheese and garlic. Within a few minutes you have one of the most perfect and easy summer corn recipes to eat along side grilled chicken recipes and to share for fourth of july through Labor Day.
More Grilled Chicken Recipe, Easy Grilled Recipes and Vegetable Recipes
Grilled Corn with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 15 min
Please read post for more recipe details
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and silk removed
- 4 Tablespoons (1/4 cup or 1/2 stick) butter
- 4 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, minced for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill or bbq for direct grilling.
- In heated medium saucepan (over medium heat, if you have that option), melt butter. Add garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Do not burn garlic. Remove mixture from heat.
- Add Worcestershire and stir mixture gently.
- Brush corn with butter mixture. Season corn with salt and pepper
- Over high heat, grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally until each side of the corn is cooked and slightly charred.
- Before serving, top corn with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.