If you’re a fan of Greek yogurt and egg salads, then this recipe is right up your alley. Instead of using sour cream or mayo, the creamy of addition of Greek yogurt is a nice healthy alternative. The tart and rich flavor of the yogurt makes this egg salad recipe wonderfully bright and fresh. If you’re using non-fat Greek yogurt, then the recipe is even healthier and low fat.
To balance out the flavors and textures of this egg salad, we’ve added some crunch from celery and minced pickles. You can even spice up this recipe beyond the paprika. If you like, add some chili powder, garlic salt or your favorite blend of spices.
Yogurt Egg Salad Recipe
read post for more recipe details
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat or non-fat yogurt Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup celery, small chop
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 green onions, minced
- about 6 pickles, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- fresh black pepper to taste
- In bowl, combine yogurt, celery, mustard, green onions, pickles, paprika, salt, black pepper to taste.
- Add chopped eggs and gently stir to combine all ingredients together.
- Serve in a sandwich, on crackers or dollop on a salad.