Party Pitcher Pineapple Margarita!
You will love this pineapple margarita recipe at your next party. If you’re already a fan of the classic margarita and want something different, try this pineapple version.
Best Pineapple Margarita Recipe
The sweet and fruity flavors of pineapple go so well with tequila. It’s perfect a for a hot day when you’re lounging by the pool. If it’s warm outside, it’s time to whip up a pitcher of these to keep your guests cool and refreshed. Everyone loves pineapple and add some extra chunks of the fruit to the drink to munch on later. We’re so obsessed with this drink when paired with appetizers and poolside munchies.
Video: Pineapple Margaritas
How to Make Pitcher of Pineapple Margarita for Parties
Our recipe is for a party pitcher so you can serve multiple servings. It’s so good that writing a recipe for just one drink isn’t enough. We know this is the drink that you’ll want to serve as a big batch. It’s simple, quick and will make everyone happy. This drink is a crowd favorite for Summer parties, Cinco de Mayo, New Years or any occasion. Also super great for bridal showers too because you can make it pretty with lots of fun garnishes. Where ever you decide to serve these, it will be a hit.
Different types of pineapple juice:
- Frozen pineapple juice: just thaw the juice, make it to package instructions.
- Canned pineapple juice.
- Jarred pineapple juice: there’s some high quality jarred pineapple juice to enjoy.
- Fresh juice: Sure, you can use fresh fruit and blend it in a blender. Then strain the juice. This will give the brightest flavor without all the artificial sugar.
Pineapple Pitcher Margaritas
- 3 cups (720 ml) Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh Lime Juice (usually about 2 limes)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups (240-360 ml) Tequila or 1/2-1.5 oz. simple syrup, depending on your sweetness preference
- 1 cup (240 ml) Orange Liqueur (triple sec, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc)
- Optional - Flaky Salt , for rim of glasses
- Optional - fresh pineapple and lime slices , for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and orange liquor together until well combined. If you want to make it pretty, add some pineapple & lime slices to the pitcher. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, rub rim of glasses with a lime slice and dip in salt. Add ice to the glasses, pour in the pineapple margarita and garnish with pineapple and limes.