Grilled peaches is one of the best Summer dessert recipes, ever! No matter how many times we’ve made this, we’ve devoured the grilled peaches like it’s nobody’s business. When we have peaches that aren’t too sweet or not perfectly ripened we definitely don’t let them go to waste. For these types of peaches, they’re actually perfect for grilling because the grilling really brings out the fantastic flavor and makes the texture even better. In fact, when Summer peaches are perfectly sweet, we’d rather eat them fresh. It’s the “ok” peaches that get grilled and they’re adored by everyone.
Video of our Grilled Peaches!
Lightly brushed with a butter and brown sugar glaze, the peaches grill to perfection with a fantastic flavor and just a touch of the brown sugar sweetness. This recipe for grilled peaches results in a deliciously flavorful and tender peach that just melts in your mouth. Now after you’ve grilled the peaches and devoured a few, hopefully you’ll have some left to top with ice cream. The melty ice cream on top of the grilled peaches truly is one of the BEST summer desserts, ever. Just a few ingredients makes Summer delicious and fantastic. This is one of the desserts that makes us look forward so much to Summer. Our bbq parties are never complete without a platter of these peaches a la mode. Seriously, give them a try and you’ll know why we’re so obsessed.
Check out a Few of our Favorite BBQs & Tools:
Some smokers and tools make BBQ and grilling all the more enjoyable. Here’s some of the favorites:
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup butter , (1/2 stick)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- ice cream
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. Cut peaches in half and remove seed. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl melt butter. Add brown butter and stir to combine.
- Toss peaches with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Grill peaches cut side down first for about 3-4 minutes or until soft. Flip the peaches and grill the other side for about another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit. Top with ice cream and serve immediately. Enjoy!