Oh how we love baked white fish like tilapia or cod. Our garlic Parmesan crusted white fish recipe satisfies our constant cravings for a yummy and quick fish dish. Our friends have said that it’s the perfect paleo fish recipe and also a great baked fish recipe for Keto diets. You can pretty much any type of cheese for the breading, but our first love is grated parmesan cheese. So good! The rich cheese flavors really highlight the textures of the fish.
Video: Garlic Parmesan Fish Recipe
Keto Friendly Garlic Parmesan Crusted Fish like Tilapia or Cod
It takes just a few minutes to get this Parmesan crusted white fish recipe together for dinner. What makes our recipe for baked white fish so delicious are the smoky spices that are added to the Parmesan crust mixture. Paprika is our favorites spice but you can use a combination of chili powder, chipotle or smoked paprika if you want.
Add a crisp and crunchy salad to this fish and you have a fabulous lower carb fish dinner that will leave you satisfied and without the carb-loading guilt!
How to Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Tilapia or Cod
- Rinse and pat dry the fish.
- Make the coating mix using parmesan cheese,
Click Here for —> Awesome Seafood Recipes
Here’s More —-> Fresh Salad Recipes
Here’s more great everyday recipes:
- 4 tilapia filets , or other white fish (about 4-6 ounces for each filet)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon smoked paprika , or to taste
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In plate or shallow bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Drizzle olive oil over fish. Season with salt and pepper. Press fish into the cheese mixture and coat both sides of the filet.
- Lay coated fish on baking sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the fish can be flaked with a fork.
- Top with chopped parsley, serve with lemon wedges.