Oh these juicy orange popsicles are so delicious and will keep you cool and refreshed!
When it’s hot outside, cool yourself off with our awesome homemade orange popsicles. It’s such a fun, delicious and refreshing way to cool yourself from the Summer heat. These orange pops are totally the way to go because they’re super delicious and made from fresh orange juice. Fresh squeezed orange juice is the best because of the bright, fresh flavors. Sure you can totally use store bought orange juice and those will work great. But when you taste it out of fresh squeezed orange juice, you’ll be able to taste the different and won’t have it any other way. Our kitchen team devoured the popsicles because they are like cold candy on a stick. It’s a great Summer dessert with not too many calories like ice cream. Kids love this and so will the adults. Eating these reminded us of how much we love Summer and all the wonderful flavors by the pool! Or by the lake!
Watch Video of our Refreshing Orange Popsicles
Check out a Few of our Favorite Tools for these Pops:
After going through dozens of pop molds and battle testing our kitchen equipment, here’s a few of our favorites for homemade popsicles.
Juicy Orange Popsicles
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) warm Water
- 2 1/2 cups (590 ml) fresh Orange Juice @ 6-7 oranges, strained through a fine mesh strainer
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.62 ml) kosher Salt
- If using wooden ice pop sticks, soak sticks for an hour in warm water before making pops (helps keep them from floating up when inserted into molds.)
- Combine the sugar and water. Stir together to dissolve the sugar. Stir in the orange juice and salt.Taste for sweetness and add more sugar if necessary (it should be a touch too sweet as it will lose sweetness after freezing.)
- Pour the ice pop juice into molds and insert sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours or until completely solid.
- Unmold before serving (run warm water around mold if necessary to help it release.) Enjoy!