Refreshing Mango Salsa Recipe
Mango Salsa Recipe
For many of the recipes in on this site, we refer to a mango salsa recipe to pair with the dish. Bright, fruity and flavorful, this recipe for fresh mango salsa pairs well with Mexican recipes or just as a side dish to many grilled chicken or healthy chicken salad recipes. Or if you want to enjoy some chips and salsa, this recipe hits the spot! There’s so many reasons to love mango salsa. First of all, it’s super refreshing, fruity and super delicious. It’s the perfect topping for tacos or on top of salads. Love grilled seafood dishes? Top seafood with this mango salsa recipe and it’s the perfect pairing to salmon and other seafood recipes that you need a fresh topping over.
Video of our Refreshing Mango Salsa Recipe
Another reason why we love mango salsa so much is because it’s just super different from the other salsas. The bright flavors really bring out a fresh layer of flavor to the usual cheesy and rich game-day or appetizer dishes. When ever we have a party or taco bar, we always have a big bowl of mango salsa and people eat it as a salad on it’s own. It’s so delicious, mango salsa is like a meal in itself.o the next time you need a quick and healthy side dish, you’ll love having this gorgeous bowl of mango salsa to enjoy.
Fruit Options for Salsa
This recipe was originally published in 2013 and re-published in 2017 with new video!
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 small tomato
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) fresh lime juice , or more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- salt , to taste
- optional: minced green onions and fresh jalapeno or serrano chiles , to taste
- Peel and cut mango into small 1/4" to 1/2" pieces.Cut tomato into 1/4" pieces
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients together (diced mango, tomato, lime juice, cilantro, salt and/or optional green onions and chiles). Mix well. Use immediately or store in fridge for up to 2 days.
More great mango recipes here