Refreshing Mango Salsa Recipe
Our fresh mango salsa recipe is a hit for any dish. You can use it in tacos, burritos or as a side dish with healthy seafood or grilled meats. It’s refreshing and a wonderful fruity addition to any meal!
Mango Salsa Recipe
For many of the recipes in on this site, we refer to a mango salsa recipe to pair with the dish. Bright, fruity and flavorful, this recipe for fresh mango salsa pairs well with many grilled chicken or healthy chicken salad recipes. Or if you want to enjoy some chips and salsa, this recipe hits the spot! There’s so many reasons to love mango salsa. First of all, it’s super refreshing, fruity and super delicious. It’s the perfect topping for tacos or on top of salads. Love grilled seafood dishes? Top seafood with this mango salsa recipe and it’s the perfect pairing to salmon and other seafood recipes that you need a fresh topping over.
Video: Mango Salsa Recipe
Can you Make Ahead this Salsa?
Yes! That’s why we love this recipe so much. It’s easy peasy and you can make it up to 2 days ahead. Another reason why we love mango salsa so much is because it’s just super different from the other salsas. The bright flavors really bring out a fresh layer of flavor to the usual cheesy and rich game-day or appetizer dishes. When ever we have a party or taco bar, we always have a big bowl of mango salsa and people eat it as a salad on it’s own. It’s so delicious, mango salsa is like a meal in itself.o the next time you need a quick and healthy side dish, you’ll love having this gorgeous bowl of mango salsa to enjoy.
Other Fruit Options for Different Types of Salsa
- citrus salsa with orange
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 small tomato
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) fresh lime juice , or more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- salt , to taste
- optional: minced green onions and fresh jalapeno or serrano chiles , to taste
- Peel and cut mango into small 1/4" to 1/2" pieces.Cut tomato into 1/4" pieces
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients together (diced mango, tomato, lime juice, cilantro, salt and/or optional green onions and chiles). Mix well. Use immediately or store in fridge for up to 2 days.