Holiday Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe
Oh the holidays are here and it’s time to make festive foods. Our holiday pinecone cheese ball recipe is the perfect appetizer recipe to line up on your feasting table. Everyone loves a great cheese ball recipe. We have so many great recipes for cheese balls, you should check them out here –> Our dip and amazing cheese ball recipes. You can choose your favorite flavor and then shape them into a cute pinecone to make it the perfect festive and holiday-themed appetizer. Slivered almonds coating the whole cheese ball gives a super cute pinecone look! You can also use whole almonds if you like or your favorite nut.
Video of our Holiday Pinecone Cheese Ball:
Add Herbs for More Flavor!
The rosemary stems give a fabulous festive finished look and everyone really enjoyed the whole presentation. Serve the pinecone cheese ball with your favorite crackers, crudite or bread. It’s a fantastic way to take a simple cheese ball and elevate it to a fun holiday spirit! More Appetizer Recipes Here and Holiday Recipes Here.
You’ll Love our–> Cranberry Blue Cheese Ball Recipe
Best Ever –> Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe
Click here for –> Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Ball Recipe
This recipe was originally published in 2017 and re-published in 2019 with updated video.
Holiday Pinecone Cheese Balls
- Favorite Cheese Ball Recipe
- Rosemary Sprigs (for garnish) makes it festive
- about 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Lay plastic wrap on surface and transfer cheese mixture on top. Wrap the plastic wrap around cheese mixture and shape the mixture into an oval shape (like a pinecone laying on its side). Chill until the cheese ball is firm.
- Decorated the chilled ball with the slivered almonds layered to resemble a pinecone. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Garnish with rosemary when ready to serve. The cheese ball tastes better the next day after all the flavors are combined. Can be served slightly chilled or at room temperature (we like the texture & flavor best at room temperature).
Here’s more awesome cheese dip recipesfor you!