Beef & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry : Ramen Hack
Your family will love these beef broccoli noodles. Simple everyday meals using leftover ingredients or anything in the pantry is important nowadays. Noodle stir fry recipes using dried ramen noodles are a perfect way to feed your family. If you don’t have pasta or want a change, these ramen noodle hacks are an excellent way to have a quick and easy dinner.
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
These dried ramen noodles are the perfect base for so many different noodle dinners. We took the classic beef and broccoli, added some ramen noodles to it and dinner is served! This delicious noodle stir fry uses those budget-friendly noodle packets and dinner doesn’t get easier than this. With a few more pantry ingredients to add flavor to these stir fried ramen noodles, you can have so many different variations! Your kids will love this ramen hack recipe and it’s a great way for them to eat their broccoli.
Video: Recipe for Beef and Broccoli Noodles
How to Make Ramen Noodle Stir Fry with Beef and Broccoli
Dried ramen noodles are perfect for this beef and broccoli noodle stir fry ramen hack recipe. But if you want to use other types of noodles, that’s great too! All you need is about 6 ounces of cooked noodles. You can use fresh noodles, pasta like spaghetti, fettuccini or your favorite noodle. If you’re not using the seasoning packets for extra flavor, then make sure to add a little extra seasoning. You can use some of your favorite bottled sauces as well! Check out the step-by-step photos and the full written recipe in the recipe box below.
Try This Ramen Hack: Korean-Style Pork and Kimchi Noodles!
Ramen Hack - Beef & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry
- 6 oz (170 g) Instant ramen , (2 packages)
- 1/2 pound (227 g) beef , thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 (1/2 ) onion , diced
- 2 cloves (2 cloves) garlic , minced or crushed
- 2 cups (480 ml) chopped broccoli , into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoons (5 ml) sesame seed oil , optional
- soy sauce , optional - to taste
- chopped cilantro , optional
- Set the ramen seasoning packages aside for later.
- Boil the ramen noodles until al dente (usually about 2-3 minutes depending on brand of ramen). Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until softened.
- Increase heat to high and add beef. Sear the beef the beef, the add broccoli and cook for a few minutes or until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add cooked noodles, the seasonings from the ramen packets, water, and sesame oil (optional). Stir the noodles with everything in the pan and cook for another minute or until noodles are heated through.
- Taste for seasonings. If you want more seasoning, add soy sauce, salt, or other preferred seasoning. Serve warm top with cilantro if desired.
Try more of our –> Easy Asian Recipes
Here’s more great noodle recipes. And if you made this recipe, please share your photo on social media! We’d love to see your creations. And let us know in the comments too. Thanks so much friends!