Air Fryer Easy Meals Cookbook
Every Recipe has
Photos! Amazing & Helpful!
Air Fryer Easy Meals
Fresh & Wholesome Recipes
- Easy, fresh and wholesome meals from scratch. Air fry fresh ingredients that are satisfying everyday of the week.
- Over 30 awesome recipes to cook and feed your family (main meals, side dishes and sauces). Plus 4 bonus recipes to make in under 30 minutes.
- YAY! Full color photo for each recipe.
- BONUS! Nutrition estimates for every recipe.
- BONUS! All recipes have step-by-step images to guide you during cooking. These are super helpful!
- Great Meals just got easier!
It’s True! All these great Meals are cooked in the air fryer!
Chicken & Seafood
- Whole Chicken with Herbs & Lemon Pepper
- Buttermilk “Fried” Chicken with Homemade Coleslaw
- Thai Chicken Thighs with Soy Cucumber Salad
- Crusted Chicken Tenders with Pickle Ranch Dip
- Secret Ingredient Turkey Avocado Burgers
- Sesame Shrimp “Stir Fry” with Vegetables
- Easy Garlic Herb Salmon
- Cajun Fish Tacos or Tostadas with Pineapple Salsa
Beef & Pork
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Mushrooms
- Favorite Meatloaf
- Beef & Broccoli
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Tender Glazed Pork Ribs
- Pork Tenderloin with Veggies & Onion Gravy
- Juicy Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Veggies & Eggs
- Butternut Squash Fajita Salad with Lemon Balsamic Dressing
- Kung Pao Mushroom Lettuce Cups
- Quick Homemade French Fries
- Crispy Breakfast Wrap with Eggs, Bacon, & Sausage
- Loaded Frittata or Egg Muffin Cups
- Tasty Deviled Eggs 3-Ways
- Everyday Chicken Parmesan
- Crazy Good Meatloaf Melt
- Homemade Rib Sauces
- Quick Homemade French Fries
- Parmesan Asparagus
- Step-by-Step Photo Guides
- Nutrition Estimates for Every Recipe
Download Instantly & Read the eBooks as a PDF on Your Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone or in iBooks
Never bought an eBook before? Don’t worry, it’s easy.
Computer: After purchasing, you download the eBook file and it will be saved into your Downloads folder. You can view it from there.
iBooks: Open or drag the file into iBooks and all the devices that share the same library will have it. You can view it from there on your iPad, iPhone or anything using iBooks..
ULTIMATE HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE for air frying your favorite dishes. Whole turkey with gravy, prime rib, lamb chops, roasts and side dishes are easy! We’ll show you how to air fry desserts like pumpkin pie and cheesecakes.
EASY MEALS: Feed your family fresh, easy and wholesome meals from the Air fryer! With over 20 fantastic recipes from scratch, this cookbook is filled with delicious homemade meals for everyday eating.
LOW CARB: These simple and satisfying recipes fit many different low carb lifestyles. Whether you’re looking to eat less carbs or very little carbs, these 20+ delicious recipes have keto-friendly options too.
SAVE BY BUYING ALL 3 ECOOKBOOKS – Easy Meals, Low Carb, and Thanksgiving-Christmas for one low price. Start cooking today and you’ll be cooking, eating and living the Air fryer lifestyle!
Step-by-Step Photos for every Recipe!
All of our cookbook recipes have a delicious photo and step-by-step images! We know how helpful it is to have photos to guide you in the kitchen.
You’ll love all the helpful photo tutorials for all the recipes! Yay!
What is Air Frying? Eat Healthier!
Air frying isn’t just about re-heating frozen foods or eating fried foods. We’ve made air fryer cooking fresh and easy! The hot circulating air makes these small convention-style ovens perfect for enjoying food that’s light and crunchy that’s healthier and less greasy. You can use mush less oil and still enjoy textures like roasted, grilled and crispy “air fried” foods.
Why Air Frying? It is Great for everyday.
Healthier – Use less to no oil and still get great crispy textures.
Fast – Little to no pre-heating. The small space concentrated the cooking, helping foods cook quicker. Plus you don’t heat up your house.
Clean-up is Awesome! – No splattered mess to clean up. Everything is perfectly contained in the air fryer. Clean the basket and you are done!
Join our Air Fryer Club
Recipes – Tips – Share – Learn
Love for our air fryer recipes
Air Fryer Steak Bites
“I have made this 3 times now and it is so good! My kids love it and even ask for more. We live in the North so making this is as close to grilling as we can get in the winter! Thank you!”
Air Fryer Fries & Wings
“Amazing results! Just got our Air Fryer this week. Did wings last night and fries today. I already like this appliance more than I thought I would, brussels sprouts are next to try! I’m making your website a ‘favorite’!”
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
“Thanks for introducing lots of innovative and creative ways to use the air fryer! I just tried this recipe out and it was amazing! The kids loved it!”